Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Very good

You should allow us to control sound level/mute.

One of the best TD out there!

Video Game Beta Video Game Beta

Pretty good

But I can't die. I dropped into a hole until my life reach 0 and didn'T lose a life. Nice graphics thumbs up

Memory Bulbs Memory Bulbs

no sound

There are no sounds playing, and since I belive I know where you found that tutorial, he told you to use external audio files, which work fine on your comp or on a server but if you export only your swf it wont work.

Add those sound to the library same way you did for the match game :P

gexa9 responds:

Haha thank you.

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

Very Nice

But why does he stop falling once he's dead? Dead body does fall you know :P

Sonic Scene Creator V.1 Sonic Scene Creator V.1

Music

The probleme with music is that they add weight to your movie/game.
Never add complete song unless it is greatly optimised, your game could fit in 600kb with optimisation...

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Some minor error, Great Game

I obtained the Rupophobia bonus worth 500$ +3$ for distance for a total of 1003$?
(for those who don't know it, blast off at the minimum power)

Entertaining game, hooked me up for almost 2h.

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Hmmm...

This sure was pretty nice game, altought not as great as the original Dating sim... I'd say far from it.

But all in all, it had very nicce graph, annoying sound from time to time, overall good music, lack of different possibility.

3/5

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Makes me feel evil!

Nice game, tought I find it really easy. I beated the game twice before I notice turret could be destroyed or even notice the health bar under the base.

But I must admit I had lots of fun playing, loved the concept of the evil overlord plotting against the world.

The hencheman were pretty useless

I sure would have loved to destroy other country, even if only at the end with the nuclear strike.

Great voice acting

Autoymatic Autoymatic

Nice work

Nice job but there are few bugs, like if you get only one item, either rocket, fuel or shield, it give you all you needed for the level (except mineral)

Instruction would be nice, its easy to add and will save time to veiwer (better quality product)

After 5ht stage (I think) it kinda get back to first stage without any warning and/or replay button.

guypassesby responds:

thanks for your comment, it's very appreciated.
i am a beginner developer and it is my first game, so i am pleased that you have criticized my game so constructively (;
i will add some beginner's tutorial and a GAME OVER message.

Mutations creations(DEMO) Mutations creations(DEMO)

HELL YEAH!!!

This is so great!!!
Please clomplete it soon!